ON-THE-JOB TRAINING ISN’T WHAT YOU WANT FROM SOMEONE YOU’VE HIRED
When you hire someone for a job, you expect them to hit the ground running and get to the finish line fast. At Goldman & Co., CPAs we understand what electrical contractors need to make their business successful. We’re specialists when it comes to increasing profitability, and minimizing taxes and business risks.
Our know-how and experience of the electrical contracting industry, along with smart tax and financing strategies means one thing: we help you make more money.
Laptops and Tablet Computers
Projected Job Costs
Benefits of Using Unit Costs and Unit Productivity per Hour
Time and Material Billing
Payroll for Contractors
Information and reports are tailored to each client’s unique needs.
ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR TAX PREPARATION
BUSINESS TAXES CAN BE MINIMIZED
The amount your business pays is not fixed.
You know your business. Goldman & Co., CPAs knows taxes. You’re busy managing your business. It’s our job to provide tax advice and prepare the business tax returns of our clients to comply with IRS and state filing requirements. We understand the complexities of the IRS tax code and how it can be best applied to a client’s situation. We’re specialists when it comes to minimizing taxes and business risks.
ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR INDUSTRY BUSINESS TAX PREPARATION
Any business and investment decision you make will have tax consequences.
Goldman & Co., CPAs professionals possess deep understanding of the tax laws, so that we can minimize the amount of business taxes you pay. Our services are customized to you and your business situation.
Key Business Tax Services
- Business tax preparation
- S Corporation, Regular Corporation, LLCs, Partnerships, and Sole Proprietorships
- Business tax planning
- State and local tax services
- Tax credits including historic rehabilitation credits, energy savings credits, jobs credits, other
- Year-end tax planning and multi-year projections
Key Construction Tax Services
There are specific tax issues that are unique to the construction industry. Let our experience and knowledge of the construction industry help you to take advantage of what’s available. Key construction tax services include:
- Choosing between cash and accrual method of accounting
- Classify yourself as either a small or large contractor
- Job costs and allocating indirect costs
- Percentage of completion method
- Completed contract method
- Domestic production activities deduction